Last updated: April 12, 2016.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
- a) " Information" is Personal Information and Non-Personal Information;
- b) " Personal Information" is any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you；
- c) " Location Data" is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use
- e) " Non-Personal Information" is any information that relates to you but from which it is not practicable to directly or indirectly identify you.
- f) " Shared Information" is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- a) Provide the Service to you, such as allow access to or delivery of our products or services, process or fulfill an order or transaction, or administer surveys or
- b) Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- c) Provide technical, product and other support and help keep the Service working,
- d) Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
- e) Enhance, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our products and services and to develop new products and
- f) Identify and analyze usage trends, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers;
- g) Notify you about changes or updates to the Service and our products and services;
- h) Provide you special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and non- affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
We may share your personal information with:
- a) Relevant agents, representatives, joint venturers, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies and sponsors;
- b) Applicable suppliers and service providers, including editors, reviewers, credit card processors, customer support, email service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents, and IT service providers; and
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- a) to enforce and protect our rights and properties;
- b) to detect, investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious
- c) to protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees or others; and
- d) if ZUUQ, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
- e) to respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to use the Service of ZUUQ. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any children under the age of 18.
Last updated: April 2016.